Saturday, May 7, 2011

Invisible Touch.....

As I sit here typing before I leave for Virginia Beach, VA to begin my residency at Regent University, I look back on the past 9 years.  During that time I have married the love of my life, K, had three beautiful children (S, A, and, T), bought my first house, worked my way up in an extremely reputible hospital, and completed my Bachelor's and Master's degrees, respectively.

Getting ready to embark on the last phase of my education pathway, I ponder as to what the Lord has in store for me and my family.  I give myself to you Lord and ask that you bless me on this wonderful journey you have allowed for me to travel on.

1 comment:

  1. "Now unto Him who is able to do above and beyond what we could ask or dream of...to God be the glory." Eph.3:20 Hold on to your hat, Yummy Bear. When you put yourself in God's hands you will only look back (and forward)in awe. We're proud of you and will be praying for you every day. With lots of love, Papa and Mama Wilson <3

    ReplyDelete